You are here
I am a conflict transformation consultant with nearly four years of experience in
- Design, monitoring and evaluation for peacebuilding
- Arts, culture and media-based peacebuilding projects
- Conflict and context analysis
- Mixed-methods peace research
- Formal and informal training/learning
- Program development and proposal writing
In addition, I am deeply familiar with the context and conflict dynamics of Southeast Asia, particularly Myanmar, Cambodia, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
I have previously provided consultancy services to Action Aid, CAFOD, and the Thai-Burma Border Consortium.
Please see attached CV or LinkedIn for further details.