You are here
What We Collect
DME for Peace collects information from you when you register with the site. In order to register you are required to provide your name and email address; any further disclosures, while strongly encouraged, are not mandatory. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
Data collected is used solely by DME for Peace and is not shared, traded, or sold to third parties.
How information is used
Any of the information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users;
- Administer your account to customize your experience on the website;
- Connect you to opportunities and other Users on the website;
- Send you service communications through email;
- Provide project monitoring data on how Users interact with the site;
Third Party Links
If a third party link is broken, outside the purposes of DME for Peace, or is spam, please report it immediately to the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.